Monday, June 21, 2010

Wk 4 Publishing/Leadership Project - Part 1 of 3 - Where to Present??

I thought I was freaking out before about my AR...well, I'm definitely freaking out now.  Part of the assignment for our Publishing/Leadership Project in month 12 is to obtain an official acknowledgment to publish or present our article or presentation.  SERIOUSLY??  I've thought about this for a week or so now, and absolutely nothing comes to mind.

I don't have a teaching job lined up for the next school year, so I can't present to my colleagues.  Even if I am offered a position for the next year, I doubt I'll be able to present because my new colleagues won't know me well enough to let me present.

The only thing I can think of right now is to write an article and submit it to one of the following journals:
  • English Education
  • THE Journal
  • Tech & Learning
  • English Journal
If anyone could throw some ideas my way, I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment