Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wk 4 Publishing/Leadership Project - Part 2 of 3 - Definitely Writing

I have definitely decided that I am going to write an article for my publishing/leadership project.  It is so much easier to write the article and edit the information that I do have because the information has already been written.

The problem that I am having now is figuring out where to publish.  I have a list of the journals that I think might publish my article:
  • Tech & Learning
  • T.H.E. Journal
  • Journal of Technology Education
  • Journal of Information Technology Education
  • Journal of Technology and Teacher Education
What I'm thinking of doing is submitting the article to all five of the journals on my list and seeing which, if any, will publish me.

If anyone out there has any other suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment