Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wk 4 Publishing/Leadership Project - Part 3 of 3 - Publishing Update

I have definitely decided to publish my article, and I am going to submit my article to the five journals that I wrote about earlier this week.
  • Tech & Learning
  • T.H.E. Journal
  • Journal of Technology Education
  • Journal of Information Technology Education
  • Journal of Technology and Teacher Education
 I figure that the subject of my AR will fit with these five journals more than other journals, so that's why I'm going with those.

I've got some minor tweaking to do to my article before it is completely finished, but the huge majority of the article is written and so glad that it is!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you will continue to post here as you embark on the journey of publication. It will be fun to see my classmates obtain that honor. Best of luck to you!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete